Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The trip for Jaidyn

My little Jaidyn will be 4 in a couple of months. I can not believe how fast time has flown by. She is such a good girl and helps me with everything around the house. Sometimes it gets alittle annoying but at least she is healping. The potty training is still going. yeah a year of still doing it she is almost there. The number 2 is still a issue. I dont know why she will not do it in the potty. She says she is scared of the toilet so I just dont know what to do. I guess she will eventually get it right? lets hope.

She loves her dollies and princesses still. She is such a great blessing that has happened to me. She has taught me to mature and to become the great person I am today. Nothing could have be any better then this.

No comments:

Post a Comment